Market in mayhem after Donald wins the US Election
The choice of the American people has really caused a massive financial wave in the markets and the stock market has plummeted. All markets are clearly in the red with the instability that the Donald Trump shall bring to the table.
As we mentioned in our Platinum Elite US Presidential Report, if Donald Trump wins, it would be a worldwide chaos.
- EUR/USD is only temporarily up in my opinion as this is not a safe haven currency and will be shorting all the way down to 1.0950 within a matter of weeks.
- GBP/USD is still struggling to move up above the runaway gap from this Sunday’s market open.
- USD/JPY is collapsing. When the markets react as such the world looks for a safe-haven currency, that’s correct and the Yen is primarily a safe haven currency. If you are trading, please be aware of BOJ Interventions. You may see sudden spikes in the market and this could result mixed technicals.
- USD/CAD is currently moving higher and the reason for this is because of worsening trade relations and the Canadian economy is on the verge of a massive recession.
- AUD/USD is sliding. It is also a risk currency.
- NZD/USD is slightly lower showing more resilience.
- Stock markets in Asia are crashing and US futures are also deep down.
Click on the Chart below for a sneak peak of the trades that we are holding.
Have a beautiful day and an even wonderful week!
Live from the Platinum Trading Floor.
Get latest Forex and Cryptocurrency market reports and views, trading videos and forecasts of trading opportunities delivered straight to your Inbox.
The information you’ll find in this article is for educational purpose only. We make no promise or guarantee of income or earnings. You have to do some work, use your best judgement and perform due diligence before using the information in this article. Your success is still up to you. Nothing in this article is intended to be professional, legal, financial and/or accounting advice. Always seek competent advice from professionals in these matters. If you break the city or other local laws, we will not be held liable for any damages you incur.