Learn How To Trade Forex
Thank you very much to all the new followers and for such lovely comments on trading for the month.
Last week we had several central bank decision and also has such a wild swinging party with the fed adding the final touches of commenting on increasing the interest rates before the end of 2016. Will
Anything changes their mind only the can kicking Goddesses know!
As most of you know my last trade on the euro worked absolutely like a treat along with cad and gave us a beautiful 100 Pips please have a look at the trade of the video here.
Today, I want to show you that you can still take advantage of this move and make money in the coming weeks. Now, if you are new to FOREX trading, do not worry please just send me a message and I can show you how easy it is to trade currencies and to learn How To Trade Forex For Beginners in a free 30-minute consultation.
Remember at Platinum, we teach all individuals from different walks of life to become a trader, how to trade forex or how to create a secondary revenue stream.
As most of you know, I always study the fundamentals first for any currency and then move on the technical‘s because I believe this gives me a true edge to trading currencies.
Let’s talk about and understand what is going on with the New Zealand Economy
The New Zealand dollar made another attempt to the upside but eventually lost ground for a second week in a row. A lighter calendar will give some breathing room after both central banks made their calls
The Reserve Bank of New Zealand left the interest rate unchanged at 2% but provided more direct rhetoric against the strength of the currency, showing its frustration with the NZD’s recent move higher. Milk prices continued rising, and this contrasted the RBNZ’s message. In the US, the FED left rates unchanged but hinted that December is certainly on the cards. The initial reaction was a weaker dollar, but this did not last.
This Weeks’s News Platinum News Events for the Kiwi :
- Trade Balance: Sunday, 22:45. Just as markets wake up, we will see if New Zealand’s deficit in trade continues. The previous figure of -433 million was the first negative figure after 6 positive months.
- Building Consents: Thursday, 22:45. This gauge of the housing sector is very volatile, yet it still provides an insight. The number of approvals fell by 10.5% last month. It could bounce up now.
- ANZ Business Confidence: Friday, 01:00. This business barometer by ANZ, a major bank, has stabilized at 15.5 points last time, similar to 16 seen beforehand. A small rise may be seen now.
So what’s going on with the kiwi that Platinum analysts think it will make profit?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEARN HOW TO TRADE FOREX ALONG SIDE A PROFESIONAL TRADER THEN MESSAGE ME FOR A FREE SESSION?
Platinum Trading Strategy for the Kiwi
The kiwi is bearish full stop and I have been saying this day in and day out. Kiwi/dollar made another attempt to the upside but could not reach 0.74 mentioned last week to our Platinum traders before dropping to lower ground. Platinum Elite traders are still holding the shorts and have around a 180 Pips gain. But now it is time to add would you like to get on the Profit making train ?
HOW TO TRADE THE NZD/USD PAIR?
- A) Short the NZD/USD @0.7275or nearest zone with a 40 Pips stop loss and a target of 0.6965
- B) Place alerts on the major and minor support areas and go for 20/20 trades
When someone first hears the words technical analysis they tend to over think and start believing that trading is too difficult and time consuming. Believe me every single chart that you can see that I have published is very basic just outlining how the trade is produced.
We have a belief here at Platinum that –
Perfect Trade = Perfect Fundamental + Perfect Technical Analysis + Perfect Logic + Perfect Risk Management.
So with the above in mind let’s talk about the pip-tastic trading opportunities that are coming to the Platinum Trading Floor in the month of September.
Before I move ahead ALWAYS USE STOP LOSSES IN TRADING AND ALSO WE ARE NOT GIVING YOU TRADING ADVICE.
IMPORTANT LEVELS TO KEEP AN EYE ON FOR BUYS AND SELLS
- 7740 – is high watermark that capped the pair back in April 2015
- 7480 – is the high level seen in September 2016
- 7290 – was the pre-Brexit peak and serves as high resistance
- 7240 – which capped the pair in July 2016
- 7160 – worked as support when the kiwi was trading on the much higher ground in 2014.
- 7050 – was the peak in April 2015
- 6940 – The Bounce level for the kiwi
All trades should have a stop loss not more than 40 Pips as stated on the chart. Place alerts at these level and watch the profitability in front of your eyes and we can have over a 200 Pips move in one day, so please learn Sell and hold.
So how can you trade the above fundamental events? Please message me via LinkedIn and I will arrange for a one 2 one consultation for you which will help you in learning how to trade forex 🙂
Get latest Forex and Cryptocurrency market reports and views, trading videos and forecasts of trading opportunities delivered straight to your Inbox.
The information you’ll find in this article is for educational purpose only. We make no promise or guarantee of income or earnings. You have to do some work, use your best judgement and perform due diligence before using the information in this article. Your success is still up to you. Nothing in this article is intended to be professional, legal, financial and/or accounting advice. Always seek competent advice from professionals in these matters. If you break the city or other local laws, we will not be held liable for any damages you incur.