A Definitive resource to become a Forex Master
At Platinum Forex Trading Academy we have our very own Virtual Trading Floor. This Floor will give you access to our live trading room. The Foreign Exchange Markets are open virtually 24/7 5 days a week and as a trader, you can select your trading hours. Trading Involves working with forex traders who have the experience that trade with money.
The aim of our live forex trading room is to bring fundamental analysis and trading strategies used by professional traders on a daily basis to provide trading signals which work with high accuracy. A note to be made is that all our analysis is discretionary and should not be considered as financial advice.
The Live Trading Floor is updated every morning so our member clients can view our thoughts on the financial markets. They have access to the same trades we will be looking at on a personal basis, complete with stop loss and take profit targets. We have over 8 years of recorded trading sessions to enable you to trade profitably and consistently.
- You will also find such useful tools as the important trading zones of the day to be used in conjunction with the Platinum Trading System
- Regular updates of the psychology and what it takes to be a winning trader
- Our daily and longer-term analysis of the 12 currency pairs and commodities we provide analysis for on our system
- Live Institutional News Feed to enable you to trade the news
- Charts provided with the reasoning behind why we are looking at particular trade setups
- Bloomberg Live TV
- A Live Forex Trading Room where we discuss all the trade setups daily
Trading the Forex market carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. Never risk money that you cannot afford to lose while opening an account. All trade ideas and forex signals are discretionary. We trade 13 Currency pairs. Please make sure your broker is regulated by the country and its laws i.e. A Forex Broker based in the United States should be regulated by the SEC. Please use a financial adviser if you need further advice. We recommend using a demo forex trading account if you are new to trading forex.